What happens to my drivers license if I get a DUI? By Daniel Smith

You were pulled over after a night of fun with your friends and the police have charged you with Driving Under the Influence (VC23152). You were given a pink slip of paper that reads "Admin Per Se" across the top and you don't know what to do? Watch our Supervising Attorney, Daniel M. Smith, give some educational information on how to proceed.